Condo units with views of the water and much more.
Stunning townhome vacation rentals.
Sleeps 8 – room for the whole family or team.Whether you’re traveling for business or pleasure, there is plenty of space for everyone to spread out in the townhomes at Cape Crossing Resort & Marina. Each townhome is fully furnished and within direct access to the world-famous Indian River Lagoon. Home life centers around the kitchen.
The open gourmet kitchen allows the chef to be a part of the fun and comes with all of the conveniences of home including pots, pans, dishes, glasses, cups and kitchen utensils. Each kitchen features stainless steel appliances including a refrigerator with water/ice dispenser, a large size oven and stovetop, microwave and dishwasher. The kitchen’s island bar has a large sink and seats three. Upstairs bedrooms and private sanctuary.
The three bedrooms are located on the second floor for finding privacy from the large gathering area on the first floor. Each bedroom features high cathedral ceilings and windows to let in the Florida sunshine. The master bedroom has its own master bathroom while the other bedrooms share the hall bathroom.
Accommodating furry family members.Cape Crossing has pet friendly options. We understand dogs can be part of the family and we want your entire family to enjoy your Florida vacation. We also know some of our guests may have very sensitive allergies which is why we have units that are always “Pet-Free.”
- Beautifully decorated “cozy coastal” interiors
- 4 flat screen TVs
- High-speed WIFI
- An open-concept, fully-stocked kitchen
- 1403 sq. ft. of living space on two floors
- Three-bedrooms with either a king bed, a queen bed or two twin beds
- A living room with queen pull-out sofa and large screen TV
- A dining area with room to feed everyone
- Two and one half bathrooms• A covered private patio with table and chairs
- A one-car garage and assigned driveway for parking
- A washer and dryer in each unit
- Additional parking at clubhouse and marina